• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

5 votes for Leave Europe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 votes for Leave Europe

Posted just now, even if only to give those liars Cameron and Osborne a bloody nose.

I'll add 3 to that.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
      Posted just now, even if only to give those liars Cameron and Osborne a bloody nose.
      Possibly not the best reason to vote - in either direction. But I'm sure it'll be repeated across the country.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

I just posted one of those colon cancer test things, very similar really.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          I just posted one of those colon cancer test things, very similar really.
          Only the good die young!

Anyway, my VtL was posted on Wednesday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
            Which will allow in Gove and Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Which will allow in Gove and Johnson.
              Exactly, why is it, on both sides, the representatives are all complete and utter twunts
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Exactly, why is it, on both sides, the representatives are all complete and utter twunts
                The last person to enter parliament with honourable intentions was Guy Falkes.

Comment

Working...
                X