• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Obsession?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Obsession?

I went into Leeds city centre this afternoon and parked me car in the Merrion Center.

Went quite deep into the s-holes of the city and got lost.

Took me phone out, went to google maps and searched for 'Marillion center'

Someone please shoot me.

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    I went into Leeds city centre this afternoon and parked me car in the Merrion Center.

Went quite deep into the s-holes of the city and got lost.

Took me phone out, went to google maps and searched for 'Marillion center'

Someone please shoot me.
    All summed up in this one pic....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
      All summed up in this one pic....

Is that an arse smiley [emoji39]?
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Could someone please tell me if that is a man or a woman? I'm trying to decide whether I fancy it or not.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Someone please shoot me.
          I'd love to help with that one, but there seems to be rather a large queue...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            Could someone please tell me if that is a man or a woman? I'm trying to decide whether I fancy it or not.
            Xoggy, surely it's the not knowing that makes it all so much more interesting.
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
              I'd love to help with that one, but there seems to be rather a large queue...
              I'll only give that chance to MP

Comment

I went into Leeds city centre this afternoon
                Serves you right. I hope all your vaccinations are up to date!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

For me it's not being able to see past Tulip in any brand name without thinking "that's *".

* is the censored real word we can't type here. If you don't know, you haven't been here long enough, run now!
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    I think FLC claims to be a man, but i think it could be a case of "the lady doth protest too much"
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X