• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forum Brexit suggestion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Brexit suggestion

Hi Admin,

Is there a way I can automatically thumbs up every pro-Brexit post and neg rep all pro-Remains? It would save me a lot of time.

Just thought I'd ask.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Hi Admin,

Is there a way I can automatically thumbs up every pro-Brexit post and neg rep all pro-Remains? It would save me a lot of strain on my braincell.

Just thought I'd ask.
    FTFY

Comment

Hi Admin,

Is there a way I can automatically thumbs up every pro-Brexit post and neg rep all pro-Remains? It would save me a lot of time.

Just thought I'd ask.
      Very sound. Give that man a rate rise!

Comment

Hi Admin,

Just thought I'd ask.
        I've got even better suggestion - create two subforums: Brexit: LEAVE and Brexit: REMAIN, only allow relevant posts in those subforums and delete them both on 24th.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          I've got even better suggestion - create two subforums: Brexit: LEAVE and Brexit: REMAIN, only allow relevant posts in those subforums and delete them both on 24th.

HTH
          I agree, especially if admin can create an "AtW filter" that sends your profile/posts to the LEAVE subforum and purges them on 24th

Seriously, though, thank feck this ends in a couple of weeks

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
            Seriously, though, thank feck this ends in a couple of weeks
            It only ends if you vote to STAY!

Otherwise there will be another referendum, imagine that!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
              Seriously, though, thank feck the World ends in a couple of weeks
              Brexit, as seen from space...

Comment

This one is better - Titan A.E. - very underrated cartoon...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  It only ends if you vote to STAY!

Otherwise there will be another referendum, imagine that!
                  It only ends if you vote Brexit. Otherwise, we'll be whining about this for the next 20 years. Plus the Tories will schedule a collective head explosion if we Bremain (not a bad outcome I hear you say, but we'll have to watch it). Plus, if you vote Bremain, everyone will get cancer, Mars will attack, and space-time will eat itself.

Comment

Working...
                  X