• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Major problems with Paycheck services ltd

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major problems with Paycheck services ltd

Hi,

I am contractor using Paycheck services ltd as my umbrella company.

There was a major problem where they didnt invoice some weeks/ overtime hours/ and weekends. And after repeated queries and followup they said everything was sorted out. That was in Aug.

Now when i check with my agency, they say there are still some weeks/ overtime hours/ weekends not invoiced.

And the staff at Paycheck services are extremely unprofessional and unresponsible. They just dont seem to be concerned that i owe to loose thousands of pounds because of that. They just dont answer emails/ phones and seem to have no structured way of maintaining data and can never give you any info about the invoices raised.

I have been trying to reach someone to answer my queries if they raised the invoices or not and the receptionist regularly says the person is gone for lunch, on the phone with someone and after repeated calls she gets back saying that the concerned person wont speak to me unless she checked with someone else. I am shocked with this attitude.

And she wouldnt get back to me. I tried to escalate by writing to the Office Manager whose email id i could find on the website. No response. I dont know what sort of organization it is with everyone so callous and unresponsive.

What am i supposed to do? Is there anyway i can voice my complaint against them? it is extremely distressing and a major waste of my time and energy. And all this after charging a hefty fee.

Any advice would be greatful.

Thanks,
    itperson

PS: And i would also like to say whoever is deciding on an umbrella company dont use paycheck services ltd. Have never been satisfied with them. Repeated problems and i am just waiting to get out once my invoices and pay are sorted out.

crikey !

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by itperson
      Hi,

I am contractor using Paycheck services ltd as my umbrella company.

There was a major problem where they didnt invoice some weeks/ overtime hours/ and weekends. And after repeated queries and followup they said everything was sorted out. That was in Aug.

Now when i check with my agency, they say there are still some weeks/ overtime hours/ weekends not invoiced.

And the staff at Paycheck services are extremely unprofessional and unresponsible. They just dont seem to be concerned that i owe to loose thousands of pounds because of that. They just dont answer emails/ phones and seem to have no structured way of maintaining data and can never give you any info about the invoices raised.

I have been trying to reach someone to answer my queries if they raised the invoices or not and the receptionist regularly says the person is gone for lunch, on the phone with someone and after repeated calls she gets back saying that the concerned person wont speak to me unless she checked with someone else. I am shocked with this attitude.

And she wouldnt get back to me. I tried to escalate by writing to the Office Manager whose email id i could find on the website. No response. I dont know what sort of organization it is with everyone so callous and unresponsive.

What am i supposed to do? Is there anyway i can voice my complaint against them? it is extremely distressing and a major waste of my time and energy. And all this after charging a hefty fee.

Any advice would be greatful.

Thanks,
      itperson

PS: And i would also like to say whoever is deciding on an umbrella company dont use paycheck services ltd. Have never been satisfied with them. Repeated problems and i am just waiting to get out once my invoices and pay are sorted out.
      Gor blimey gov, another dodgy umbrella. Never trust anyone with your money. Go limited, preferably IOM.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
      X