• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Smart phone apps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart phone apps

I finally ditched my eight year old Android phone and got myself a Google Nexus 6P and very nice it is. Got a few apps that interest me but with so many out there do you have any recommendations? What're your favourite apps, anything to avoid?

I don't mind paying for something decent so not just free apps.
    Me, me, me...

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    I finally ditched my eight year old Android phone and got myself a Google Nexus 6P and very nice it is. Got a few apps that interest me but with so many out there do you have any recommendations? What're your favourite apps, anything to avoid?

I don't mind paying for something decent so not just free apps.
    Depends what you're into innit guvnor.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
      Depends what you're into innit guvnor.
      Got the weather, aviation, anti-malware apps. The music production offerings don't do much for me but there must be some gems out there...
      Me, me, me...

Comment

For me it's the usual bumf LI, FB, WA, Twitter, Skype, Spotify, also NR app for train times, games like words with friends and draw something are worth a punt, VLC player for watching ripped videos, the list is endless really...

Comment

Xshare, you can wank anywhere you can hold a phone!

Comment

The elements

Theodore Gray » Every known atom, in the palm of your hand.

This is what does it for me when I have a spare minute. And a 1.. 2. 3 There's! la la la
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Theodore Gray » Every known atom, in the palm of your hand.

This is what does it for me when I have a spare minute. And a 1.. 2. 3 There's! la la la
              Aye...
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
              X