• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today's Brexit news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's Brexit news

Anyone got anything to say today?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

The French are revolting.

France shuns Europe as Brexit revolt spreads*

Last edited by DimPrawn; 8 June 2016, 09:49.

Comment

I caught a bit of last night's ITV programme. Cameron turned every question into a statement on the economy. Faridge says we should reinstate British passports "to make the country safer". Not sure how removing two words from the front of our United Kingdom passports increases safety, but there you go. Too late to expect any sensible arguments.
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        I caught a bit of last night's ITV programme. Cameron turned every question into a statement on the economy.
        That's all they give a toss about.

And that's fecked anyway

Comment

Based on latest Betfair prices there's a 6.2% chance that Britain will vote for BREXIT & Trump becoming President.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            The French are revolting.
            I've always found them okay.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
              I've always found them okay.
              They're not that difficult to find. Lots of them are in France.

Comment

The whole campaign is over now since the news story that MP's could repeal any vote made by the public. You thought you had a referendum but you don't really. It was just an attempt to get you to vote Tory and keep you slaving away for your unaffordable mortgage whilst we shareholders shuffle our profits via a Panama trading account.

MPs 'considering using majority' to keep UK in single market

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

They have extended the voter deadline as the website crashed yesterday.

The Brexit people are furious as they know it's younger voters who have been getting on with their lives who are likely the ones to:
                  1. Use a website
                  2. Register at the last moment
                  3. Likely to vote Bremain
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    They have extended the voter deadline as the website crashed yesterday.

The Brexit people are furious as they know it's younger voters who have been getting on with their lives who are likely the ones to:
                    1. Use a website
                    2. Register at the last moment
                    3. Likely to vote Bremain
                    The guy who petitioned me to Remain outside the station was 69 years old.
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X