• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bliar says Korbyn is doing nothing for people of Syria

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bliar says Korbyn is doing nothing for people of Syria

Brought to you by the man who did something for people of Iraq

Read: Tony Blair accuses Jeremy Corbyn of standing by as Syria is bombed | Politics | The Guardian

Tony didn't **** around. Showed Saddam how to kill Iraqis no question about it. Odious man.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Tony was PM, JC isn't in charge of anything!
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Blair who brought peace in the Middle East....
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Tony was PM, JC isn't in charge of anything!
          Whoa, whoa, whoa there big boy. Facts straight please. JC gets the sandwiches in on Thursdays from Greggs for the team. He's in charge of that.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Blair who brought peace in the Middle East....
            Thats why he was the Peace Envoy for the Middle East......... I thought you couldn't make it up, at the time.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              Thats why he was the Peace Envoy for the Middle East......... I thought you couldn't make it up, at the time.
              He's also a "consultant" for BAE systems or similar.

No one can be that bad as a Peace Envoy unless they had another motive for it...

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                And if you got his answerphone, it still played "Things can only get better". What a total ******.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  And if you got his answerphone, it still played "Things can only get better". What a total ******.
                  I forgot how to circumvent the sweary box thingy. Think "self taught masturbater, 6 letters, begins with W, ends in anker."
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    I forgot how to circumvent the sweary box thingy. Think "self taught masturbater, 6 letters, begins with W, ends in anker."
                    There was no need for an explanation on this thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X