• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nothing wrong with but spreading

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing wrong with but spreading

Do not, I repeat, do not Google this
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I just saw videos of old people spreading butter and jam on their toast or scones

But then I didn't try a search with two "t"s in "but"
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      I did. Now I rather desperately need to delete my internet search history before wifey gets home from the girly night out. Bugger, too late, she just got in, but thankfully she's too squiffy to care.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        I just saw videos of old people spreading butter and jam on their toast or scones

old people prefer creampies

Comment

Originally posted by unemployed View Post
          old people prefer creampies
          And if you google that you are seriously going to have some explaining to do...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Why?

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=this

seems ok to me
            So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Originally posted by DallasDad View Post
              German Google different: https://www.google.de/search?q=but+s...hrome&ie=UTF-8
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
              X