• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Benched

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benched

I was too efficient - my Quality Gate is being used by the client so they can now self service.

On the plus side they are paying me until next week to either relax from home or to hunt. Got a month out of them though.

The market is pretty poor just now so I may well just enjoy a couple of months off.

Bench time after a gig is enhancing the CV
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Bench time after a gig is enhancing the CV
      I get the interviews fairly well, but I think I need maybe 3-4 CV's to cover a few sectors. Good point.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        I was too efficient - my Quality Gate is being used by the client so they can now self service.

On the plus side they are paying me until next week to either relax from home or to hunt. Got a month out of them though.

The market is pretty poor just now so I may well just enjoy a couple of months off.
        Dude, sorry to hear. You're not the only one getting pissed about.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          That's because most of you are pissing in the wind.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Hmm, I wonder what the common denominator is...

Could it be that you're both out of your depth in anything but a child's paddling pool? In your case Wilmslow I'll be calling the police if I see you in a Child's Paddling pool!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Could it be that you're both out of your depth in anything but a child's paddling pool? In your case Wilmslow I'll be calling the police if I see you in a Child's Paddling pool!
                Not if he was face down on his own in it you wouldn't.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Not if he was face down on his own in it you wouldn't.
                  You may have a point.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Hmm, I wonder what the common denominator is...

:

Don't be hard on the guy just because he had his arms around your missus. :
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                    X