• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have we done this one?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have we done this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4
    Me, me, me...

"Unfortunately, this video is not available in your country because it could contain music, for which we could not agree on conditions of use with GEMA."

Did I miss much?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Not as good as this one... In my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHxPPwNySzw

Comment

impossible song to cover well I would of thought, the original is so right.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

What do you think Clipster ??
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Ace!! Voice reminds me of Chuck Ragan a bit...

Comment

And one for the Clipster and the Scootster, a slightly twee version of the Scots tale 'Tam Lin' that bears little resemblance to the Fairport Convention version but I like it.

Comment

Never been a fan of Disturbed but when you compare that to their 'own' work, I was actually a bit surprised to find that David Draiman could actually sing a bit. Far cry from their usual 'nu metal' pish.
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                X