• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which film star?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which film star?

Following on from

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/6088206.stm

Surprised that this hasn't been posted already, but

which film star e.g. Lassie, Rin-Tin-Tin, Roger Rabbit (when caught in the headlights) does our beloved PM most resemble?

Shhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttte eeeeeeeeeeeee!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Admired Kennedy! Why is that no surprise? another vacuous all appearance and no substance leader. Damn good day when he got shot, why doesn't our ***** do us all a favour and emulate his idol? Through the head, through the stupid grin, through the arse, all fine by me just as long as it's fatal.

PS Although naturally stabbing would be more fitting. Julius Caesar was a total ***** too.

PS Hey! I type see * en tee with a * and that gets converted to **** too. CUK just gets cleverer and cleverer.
      Last edited by xoggoth; 27 October 2006, 23:23.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Xog - just change the colour to black, and you can type "Tony Bliar is a cunt" as often as you wish...

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Mr Blair is thought to have idolised John F Kennedy during his early years as Labour leader
          Mr Blair was also thought to support Newcastle United when he was younger, but we found out that that was all lying bullshit.

Comment

Emilio Estevez looks more like Cameron.

Jo Brand should play bliar.
            If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
            X