• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Documentation is boring isn't it?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Documentation is boring isn't it?

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Are you developing a fantastic application but dread the thought of producing the documentation for it?<!--EZCODE BOLD END-->

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Are you running behind schedule and need documentation urgently?<!--EZCODE BOLD END-->

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Have you just been asked to train staff on your new application and need some notes for them to refer to?<!--EZCODE BOLD END-->

<!--EZCODE BOLD START--> Or are you just one of many people who finds the idea of producing documentation, no matter how important it may be, time consuming and uninteresting?<!--EZCODE BOLD END-->

If you've answered yes to ANY of the questions above, then I can help you. I am an experienced copywriter and technical author who just happens to enjoy producing documentation!

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--> * I can be your 'ghost' technical writer and your 'trump card' to even greater success *<!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->

I would like to offer you, fellow contractors, a chance to really impress your clients with professional quality comprehensive documentation for which you take FULL credit, for doing absolutely nothing!

For more information, please email me at <!--EZCODE BOLD START--> [email protected]<!--EZCODE BOLD END--> and let's lift the burden of documentation production off your shoulders!

Many thanks for your time.

P.S. Why not take a look at my website at www.techstory.com for more information regarding my services and some samples of my work.

Working...
X