• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't these insecticide mega corporations ever give up?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't these insecticide mega corporations ever give up?

I'm sure I've signed this bee petition twice now over the last couple of years, and each time due to the hundreds of thousands (perhaps millions?) of signatures the pesticide wallahs have been rebuffed.

But now apparently, they're applying yet again, a THIRD time (at least), to spray their deadly agent orange or whatever it is everywhere and kill all our bees!

Anyone who objects to this idea, or simply to their cheek and obstinate persistence in keeping on reapplying when they know public opinion is so overwhelmingly against them, can sign the latest new petition here:

https://speakout.38degrees.org.uk/ca...des-off-fields
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Can CUK have some before the ban it?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Can CUK have some before the ban it?
      No way, there's only one bee on CUK as it is!
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
        Exactly.

I believe there are two actually but one appears to have gone AWOL (speling bee)
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Lets go for blanket coverage anyway, may take a few other pests out, also
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

How about noooo?

Comment

I'm sure I've signed this bee petition twice now over the last couple of years, and each time due to the hundreds of thousands (perhaps millions?) of signatures the pesticide wallahs have been rebuffed.

But now apparently, they're applying yet again, a THIRD time (at least), to spray their deadly agent orange or whatever it is everywhere and kill all our bees!
              They forget that people like to eat.

There should be a petition to prevent use of antibiotics in farming especially puppy farming.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                There should be a petition to prevent use of antibiotics in farming especially puppy farming.

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                  X