• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eddie Izzard - weapons grade bell end or what?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie Izzard - weapons grade bell end or what?

Discuss...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Gone right down in my opinion unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
      Discuss...
      Link?
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Discuss...
        Ah ah oh ah ah yes but ah ah yes but better in yes ah ah but oh oh look at me ooo ahh yes marathon me ooo ah yes but better ah look at me look at me.

Prize cock.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

He should stick to walking marathons and STFU when it comes to politics, who elected him to shovel his childish opinions on the rest of us as an EU referendum rent a quote?

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
            He should stick to walking marathons and STFU when it comes to politics, who elected him to shovel his childish opinions on the rest of us as an EU referendum rent a quote?
            So only politicians should have an opinion on politics?

You seem more than happy to stick your opinions in our faces on CUK, how is this different except that people actually find him an interesting person?

I can't even see what he has said or where to warrant a thread on him - out of the blue we're forced to hear people's views on EI. Hypocritical?
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              So only politicians should have an opinion on politics?

You seem more than happy to stick your opinions in our faces on CUK, how is this different except that people actually find him an interesting person?

I can't even see what he has said or where to warrant a thread on him - out of the blue we're forced to hear people's views on EI. Hypocritical?
              No ones forcing you to read my post.

As for Izzard... He's everywhere on every channel that will have him banging on about the wonderful EU at the mo, and his attempt to play the racism card repeatadly on Nigel F on Question Time tonight was embarrassing. And I've always found him to be exceedingly unfunny at his day job so maybe he should spend more time on that or stand for parliament if that's his bag now!

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Link?
                QT - should be on iplayer soon. Highlight was one of the audience yelling at him to shut up.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

QT - should be on iplayer soon. Highlight was one of the audience yelling at him to shut up.
                  Should have told the beret wearing twunt to STFU!

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                    Should have told the beret wearing twunt to STFU!
                    At least he got his nails done though...

Comment

Working...
                    X