• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend you will be mostly....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend you will be mostly....

Well what are the general populous up to?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Gardening and playing cricket
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

TFA

Solo kid duty all weekend. I'm hoping the weather isn't as crap as the forecast suggests since bike rides and picnics are planned. There's some footer on too, I believe.

Yourself?

Comment

Cycling over the Leeds liverpool canal.

Doing my Budapest Laundry.

Shopping

Get ready for boredom at home as WFH three weeks in a row. Will climb walls after the first week

Play with my new gas BBQ.

Entertainment

Comment

Sorry FLC, I can't make it....
          And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            TFA

Solo kid duty all weekend. I'm hoping the weather isn't as crap as the forecast suggests since bike rides and picnics are planned. There's some footer on too, I believe.

Yourself?
            Tonight: Mr N is out with a mate so I get to cook summat I like, which will probably involve beans and chicken wings.
            Tomorrow: heading to a BBQ festival in Hamsterjam and will be taking pics for the blog
            Sunday: Writing up the blog review for the festival, cooking and drinking probably.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by b0redom View Post
              Sorry FLC, I can't make it....
              Were you his planned "Entertainment"
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Wife is away doing the Great North Swim. I'm at home with the dogs.

I'll be cutting grass, listening to the Test Match, drinking, barbecueing and doing some homework for the MongoDB course I'm following.

Comment

The weeds seem to have sprouted en masse while I was away on holiday so it will be gardening for me.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    Well what are the general populous up to?
                    Hi norrahe! How come you don't post much here these days? What do the cloggies think about this UK EU referendum?

To answer your question, gardening, washing the car, and among other things maybe visiting Barnstaple.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X