• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Plan B. AtW how many do you want?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Plan B. AtW how many do you want?

Better then sledges this one. At 7k a pop I see this as a way to make a bit of cash and also help out the socially inept (like AtW) get their end away and provide a little companionship.

Professor warns sex with android dolls could stop people forming relationships | Daily Mail Online

First 100 CUkKERS get a 10% discount. Please PM me.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

I think there will be an age limit. Certainly there should be, but if your dad or mum had one, you could sneak in and use it.’
    all kinds of ewww
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      all kinds of ewww
      That's right. Last thing you want when you get your sex robot out is to find it's been gang banged by your son and his 5th form mates.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        That's right. Last thing you want when you get your sex robot out is to find it's been gang banged by your son and his 5th form mates.
        Which is what BP will probably find with one of his later wives.

Comment

android dolls?

Can we have one that runs iOS instead?
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            android dolls?

Can we have one that runs iOS instead?
            You Apple chunts have the good old time tested ing.

Comment

I've hired Suity to program the things, SimonMac to do the website & Wilmslow to head up our legal team, would could possibly go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                I've hired Suity to program the things, SimonMac to do the website & Wilmslow to head up our legal team, would could possibly go wrong.
                Shouldn't eek be doing the website? Him and Suity share a good rapport, which will help.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Can you get PC on distribution? He could use that banger he was trying to shift

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                    Shouldn't eek be doing the website? Him and Suity share a good rapport, which will help.
                    Was it Eek, not SimonMac. They're like Ant & Dec those two, can't tell them apart.

Comment

Working...
                    X