• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

brexit the movie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brexit the movie

NO TO BREXIT !

Makes as much sense as most Bremain conclusions. All based on fantasy and prejudice. As you can see Europe eats us in the end.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
      Has Cameron switched sides?

Reminds me of those soviet cartoons that used to get shown by the likes of Jonathan Ross and Clive James. They made no fookin sense either.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Makes as much sense as most Brexiter conclusions. All based on fantasy and prejudice. As you can see Europe eats us in the end.
        FTFY.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
          FTFY.
          fight fight fight

Comment

FTFY.
            as its ostensibly a bremain cartoon then your comment makes no sense other than in a childish tit for tat way.

but of course unfounded insults are bremain's stock in trade

here is a man who knows what he is talking about and makes sense.

https://youtu.be/ja2Wdz_3zsQ

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              as its ostensibly a bremain cartoon then your comment makes no sense other than in a childish tit for tat way.
              My comment wasn't on the cartoon but on the "pot calling the kettle black"-ness of your comment.

The cartoon was tosh I agree. I thought it was a pro-brexit cartoon unsuccessfully attempting to parody Bremainers TBH.
              Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

My comment wasn't on the cartoon but on the "pot calling the kettle black"-ness of your comment.

The cartoon was tosh I agree. I thought it was a pro-brexit cartoon unsuccessfully attempting to parody Bremainers TBH.
                which bit of brexit information is untrue?

The UK gave up its Veto on forming an EUSSR and it is intended that this process will continue in the event of a remain vote.

Uncontrolled immigration from poorer accession countries is driving down wages and pushing public services & housing. We asked the EU to work with us to reduce the impact and they told us to get stuffed.

If we leave apparently then the EU will go off in a huff and not deal with us despite us buying more from them.

you want to stay in bed with them?

Comment

Working...
                X