• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have we done the orange tulipehawk?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have we done the orange tulipehawk?

Wot fell in the vat of chicken tikka masala?

Orange is the new gull colour:

Spice gull: seabird turns orange after falling into vat of curry | Environment | The Guardian

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Wot fell in the vat of chicken tikka masala?

Orange is the new gull colour:

Spice gull: seabird turns orange after falling into vat of curry | Environment | The Guardian
    So what did it taste like Zeity? After all, that will be the question on everyone's lips right now...
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Nothing new.

I've seen loads of orange birds in Essex 'innit?

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        So what did it taste like Zeity? After all, that will be the question on everyone's lips right now...

Slightly overcooked swan.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Slightly overcooked swan.
          Shame - I did actually have swan once, and it was lovely. Don't think it would have tasted quite so nice had it been overcooked...
          Now, if I end up in the Tower, you'll know it was MF who grassed me up, right?
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Gulls are unbelievably greedy.

Last weekend I was at a friends place at Ilfracombe, and fed the same gull no fewer than three slices of granary bread.

That's about all the bread _I_ can eat, but this greedy gannet wolfed down the lot, and than even more amazingly still managed to take off!
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Confused the sardines near the trawler. They thought it was a burst beachball until it was too late.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                Gulls are unbelievably greedy.

Last weekend I was at a friends place at Ilfracombe, and fed the same gull no fewer than three slices of granary bread.

That's about all the bread _I_ can eat, but this greedy gannet wolfed down the lot, and than even more amazingly still managed to take off!
                So he's the pole-choker of the bird world. Did he fly away in first class?

Comment

Gulls are unbelievably greedy
                  Let me guess a Herring Gull (as per the Turmeric Terror)

Comment

Working...
                  X