PDA

View Full Version : Have we done the orange tulipehawk?

zeitghost
10th June 2016, 12:13
Wot fell in the vat of chicken tikka masala?

Orange is the new gull colour:

Spice gull: seabird turns orange after falling into vat of curry | Environment | The Guardian (http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/jun/09/seagull-turns-orange-after-falling-into-vat-of-chicken-tikka-masala)

Mordac
10th June 2016, 12:16
Wot fell in the vat of chicken tikka masala?

Orange is the new gull colour:

Spice gull: seabird turns orange after falling into vat of curry | Environment | The Guardian (http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/jun/09/seagull-turns-orange-after-falling-into-vat-of-chicken-tikka-masala)

So what did it taste like Zeity? After all, that will be the question on everyone's lips right now...

DimPrawn
10th June 2016, 12:21
Nothing new.

I've seen loads of orange birds in Essex 'innit?

WTFH
10th June 2016, 12:21
So what did it taste like Zeity? After all, that will be the question on everyone's lips right now...

Slightly overcooked swan.

Mordac
10th June 2016, 12:35
Slightly overcooked swan.

Shame - I did actually have swan once, and it was lovely. Don't think it would have tasted quite so nice had it been overcooked...
Now, if I end up in the Tower, you'll know it was MF who grassed me up, right?

OwlHoot
10th June 2016, 12:45
Gulls are unbelievably greedy.

Last weekend I was at a friends place at Ilfracombe, and fed the same gull no fewer than three slices of granary bread.

That's about all the bread _I_ can eat, but this greedy gannet wolfed down the lot, and than even more amazingly still managed to take off! :laugh

LondonManc
10th June 2016, 12:56
Confused the sardines near the trawler. They thought it was a burst beachball until it was too late.

Forgotmylogin
10th June 2016, 12:59
Gulls are unbelievably greedy.

Last weekend I was at a friends place at Ilfracombe, and fed the same gull no fewer than three slices of granary bread.

That's about all the bread _I_ can eat, but this greedy gannet wolfed down the lot, and than even more amazingly still managed to take off! :laugh

So he's the pole-choker of the bird world. Did he fly away in first class?

NigelJK
10th June 2016, 13:34
Gulls are unbelievably greedy

Let me guess a Herring Gull (as per the Turmeric Terror)