• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

ToryGraph is now Daily Mail...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ToryGraph is now Daily Mail...

Model Christina Estrada's staggering divorce demands for her yearly 'needs': £40k fur coat, £58k for two handbags and £4k for sunglasses

"This would cover her £1.02million yearly clothing and jewellery budget, including £40,000 for a yearly purchase of a new fur coat, £109,000 annually for seven haute couture dresses and £4,000 for 15 pairs of sunglasses every year.

It would also cover her £2.1million annual travel budget that includes flying in a private jet costing £3,700-an-hour."

"She is also asking for a £68million London pad - which is three times the value of her present home, a £4.4million country home in Henley, £495,000 for five cars, £1.05million for art and £6.52million a year in maintenance for their daughter."

"On Friday she attended a pre-trial hearing at London's Royal Courts of Justice in her application for financial relief.

But Mr Juffali was unable to attend because he is battling stage four lung cancer and there are fears he will not be able to attend the trial.

Justin Warshaw QC, for Mr Juffali, wrote in his skeleton argument: "[Ms Estrada], who is independently wealthy with a $20million property in Beverly Hills and a £3.5million property in Kensington, claims that she needs more than a quarter of a billion pounds just to meet her own needs.

"[Her] claims are all the more extraordinary given that the assets in the case are largely inherited, or derive from the Juffali family business, started by [his] father long before the marriage."

He currently pays £70,000 a month for her living expenses, £50,000 a year to run her Beverly Hills mansion, £1million a year for the Bishopsgate House costs, £140,000 a year to his daughter and £83,000 yearly to his wife's father."

"Ms Estrada has rejected an overall award of £32million which would include buying a £6.5million house for their daughter.

Justin Warshaw QC, representing Mr Juffali, wrote: "[Her] claims are striking and, we say, excessive and exaggerated."

Her clothing budget also sets out £83,000 for 15 new cocktail dresses, £58,000 for two luxury handbags and £197,000 for two white jewellery sets - every year.

In addition she requests a further £79,000 a year for jewellery to match her cocktail dresses, £80,000 for a special occasion dress, £23,000 for a further six casual handbags and £26,000 a year for her mobile phone.

Her demands also include a live-in butler, housekeeper, chauffeur and nanny as well as two cleaners, a chef and a reserve nanny - despite her daughter attending boarding school."

More from the source: Model Christina Estrada's staggering divorce demands for her yearly 'needs': £40k fur coat, £58k for two handbags and £4k for sunglasses*

Bonus article: Millionaire tycoon's ex-wife awarded six figure payout even though he made his fortune a decade after they split

Now over to SueEllen ....

Do keep up at the back

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...-b-ggered.html
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      My thread got more replies than yours

Comment

Does this mean I have to start merging ToryGraph links into "I read in the Daily Mail"?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Does this mean I have to start merging ToryGraph links into "I read in the Daily Mail"?
          And guardian's.

Comment

Telegraph have been sacking loads of journalists, I think 40 got punted a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Telegraph have been sacking loads of journalists, I think 40 got punted a few weeks ago.
              They all need to save money now people can get their news for free.

The Daily Mail is the British newspaper with the biggest online worldwide readership so it's not surprising others have copied them to increase their advertising revenue.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
              X