• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shagtastic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shagtastic

Hurrah I'm getting some when I'm in my eighties

How maths can boost your sex life – well into your 80s

t is the news which should give class geeks everywhere a rush of blood to the head.

New research suggests that maths can boost people’s sex lives - even into their 80s.

A study by researchers at the International Longevity Centre UK think-tank found a link between the ability to perform mathematical tasks in later life and their likelihood of having sex.

Pensioners who can give the correct answer to a handful of moderately easy sums are twice as likely overall to be sexually active than those who struggle with the task, it found.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Would you like to see my protractor? I'm guessing it couldn't measure your curves.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

How maths can boost your sex life
      Sorry, doesn't add up.

Comment

With my general preference for slightly older women, I hope to be extremely celibate in my 80's...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          With my general preference for slightly older women, I hope to be extremely celibate in my 80's...
          There's no need to be....

World’s Oldest Prostitute Makes Plans To Retire At Age 86 | Empire News

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
            She's a keeper, surely...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

She's a keeper, surely...
              Oh, and if, after reading the article, you happen to be curious as to what a "Cleveland Steamer" might be, don't, REALLY F@@KING SERIOUSLY, DON'T GOOGLE IT...

Comment

My kind of lass...

South London grandmother becomes the oldest woman ever on the UK sex offenders’ register | Daily Mail Online

Comment

FTFY

She's FLC's Fiance, surely...
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    FTFY
                    The most I'd go is 45. MP is the perfect age though

Comment

Working...
                    X