• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who said Britain would thrive outside the EU in 2014?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who said Britain would thrive outside the EU in 2014?

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Was he lying or stupid?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Was he lying or stupid?
      DCs too stupid to know
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Was he lying or stupid?
        Or is he lying or stupid now?
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The entire world knows he's playing a double bluff.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Not a huge fan of AEP, but it turns out that his views are pretty close to mine:

Brexit vote is about the supremacy of Parliament and nothing else: Why I am voting to leave the EU

Definitely worth a read if you're undecided.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
              Not a huge fan of AEP, but it turns out that his views are pretty close to mine:

Brexit vote is about the supremacy of Parliament and nothing else: Why I am voting to leave the EU

Definitely worth a read if you're undecided.
              Maybe we should have a 3rd option. We don't want to be ruled by London or Brussels. Maybe the third way could be Swiss style?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Maybe we should have a 3rd option. We don't want to be ruled by London or Brussels. Maybe the third way could be Swiss style?
                If we Brexit then there will BE a 3rd way within a few years as the existing anachronistic experiment will crumble apart.
                We will then be very well placed to help to fashion a working alternative from the rubble of this outdated disaster.
                You heard it here first!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

John Cleese on Brexit...

John Cleese backs Brexit and 'suggests' killing Jean Claude Juncker | Daily Mail Online

Cleese said Britain had been 'swimming against the tide' in its bid to bring about change in Brussels, where bureaucrats had taken away 'any trace of democratic accountability'.

The prominent Liberal Democrat supporter said it was a 'sad' situation and appeared to address his message to party grandee Lord [Paddy] Ashdown, who is campaigning for Remain.

'If I thought there was any chance of major reform in the EU, I'd vote to stay in. But there isn't. Sad. Sorry, Paddy,' he tweeted on Saturday.

Among the EU reforms suggested by the Monty Python star were 'give up the Euro, introduce accountability,and hang Jean-Claude Juncker'

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    If someone comes up with a decent 3rd option I might vote for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X