• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Latest ICM Poll result!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest ICM Poll result!

......crashes ICM website.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    ......crashes ICM website.

I think it's going to come down to who can be bothered enough to vote:

https://ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

I would like a slight remain lead on the last of the polls, so that BREMAINERS think its in the bag, and every last bigot and xenophobe gets out and votes for BREXIT! [emoji106]🏾
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      I think it's going to come down to who can be bothered enough to vote:

https://ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

I would like a slight remain lead on the last of the polls, so that BREMAINERS think its in the bag, and every last bigot and xenophobe gets out and votes for BREXIT! [emoji106]🏾
      And for it to be hammering it with rain which will mean our youth can't be bothered. Or perhaps that'll put off the oldies just in case they catch pneumonia?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
        And for it to be hammering it with rain which will mean our youth can't be bothered. Or perhaps that'll put off the oldies just in case they catch pneumonia?
        If somebody from the Leave camp were to set up a bogus site offering last minute Glastonbury tickets I reckon that would probably just swing the vote in their favour as it would tie up tens of thousands of the younger generation for the day!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

A quote often attributed to Stalin
          "It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes."

With so much at stake to the 'International world order' If the vote is close can we really rule out a bit of 'creative counting'?

Comment

The polls only ask how people intend to vote. Hopefully on the day a large number of Brexiters will get confused by the ballot paper, forget where it is they have to go, or simply not make it out the house due to not being able to remember how to do up their shoe laces.

Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              The polls only ask how people intend to vote. Hopefully on the day a large number of Brexiters will get confused by the ballot paper, forget where it is they have to go, or simply not make it out the house due to not being able to remember how to do up their shoe laces.

And that's coming from the side which has a potential large number of voters who left it until the last minute to register.

No doubt when it comes to voting the Remain MPs will find a way to keep the polls open for an extra couple of days until the lazy ferks can be arsed to vote.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
                And that's coming from the side which has a potential large number of voters who left it until the last minute to register.

No doubt when it comes to voting the Remain MPs will find a way to keep the polls open for an extra couple of days until the lazy ferks can be arsed to vote.
                Yes, website goes down for two hours so government reopen it for two days, to ensure the "right sort" of voter is registered.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post

No doubt when it comes to voting the Remain MPs will find a way to keep the polls open for an extra couple of years until the lazy ferks can be arsed to vote.
                  ftfy.... The most annoying bit about this referendum is that I've voted, I'm utterly bored with it now and I just want the result....
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

50% LEAVE, 45% REMAIN.

ICM results just out.

Comment

Working...
                    X