• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business Travel Insurance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Travel Insurance

Not sure this fits in to L&A or B&C so here goes:

Time to renew my annual multi-trip travel insurance with the "Business" option added. Turns out that the Business option covers only up to 5 trips per year and only up to £1000 for "equipment" loss/damage. I do make more then 5 trips a year, but less than 10, and the equipment i.e. laptop cover is woeful.

Any recommendations for a policy/provider who doesn't impose such lowly limits?

TIA.

Where are your business trips - as in what region?

Also have you checked what your home insurance policy covers under all risks?
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Where are your business trips - as in what region?

Also have you checked what your home insurance policy covers under all risks?
      (a) global incl USA, Canada
      (b) I've a feeling that home insurance won't cover business trips but I should check

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
        Not sure this fits in to L&A or B&C so here goes:
        There is a 3rd option of putting it in General but no one in their right mind would... Oh.. hang on... NVM...
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X