• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WWDC 2016

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WWDC 2016

iOS 10, the end of OSX, the rebirth of macOS, should be betas available later on the Dev site and I'll do what I normally do, install them on everything including my main laptop. Who cares if java stops working or VMware Fusion won't start....

Originally posted by stek View Post
    iOS 10, the end of OSX, the rebirth of macOS, should be betas available later on the Dev site and I'll do what I normally do, install them on everything including my main laptop. Who cares if java stops working or VMware Fusion won't start....
    I think those waiting for iPhone 7 are going to be disappointed, I'm not expecting much on any hardware to be fair today
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      I think those waiting for iPhone 7 are going to be disappointed, I'm not expecting much on any hardware to be fair today
      Me neither, but it's the improvements and updates to OSX/macOS that floats my boat.

Cycle is usually, tempting software in June, said software released in Sept with the new hardware.

Looks like it's iOS, macOS, tvOS and watchOS from now on. Can't wait for carOS, planeOS and nuclearpowerstationOS......

Comment

Must be launching new MBPs, it been a year since the last 'upgrade' (if you can call it that!)

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          Laptops are well overdue an update by now as are the thunderbolt displays. I agree that the phone will be pretty lacklustre but they have already built in the functionality I need / want / use on a daily basis. I would expect them to show a better watch by now though.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
            Laptops are well overdue an update by now as are the thunderbolt displays. I agree that the phone will be pretty lacklustre but they have already built in the functionality I need / want / use on a daily basis. I would expect them to show a better watch by now though.
            Total turkey, they will probably bin it.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
            X