• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU superstate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EU superstate

The EU always had and still has the agenda to create a single state. It always has had. Those that think it will remain simply as a trading bloc of nation states are delusional. Why is it the remainers will not argue this point and be honest and say that this is what is right for the UK. Instead they go on about "reform" when there is not the slightest impetus for any sort of reform whatsoever. A bit of horse trading and lobbying for the interests of member states yes but proper reform?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
    The EU always had and still has the agenda to create a single state.
    Sounds good to me.

A nice tier of adult supervision of selfish shortsighted UK politicians who can't be trusted to organise a piss up in a brewery

Comment

They won't argue against that because they can't. It's obvious what the end game is. The pen is truly mightier than the sword, as is proven with Germany's attempts at conquering our continent.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

You are totally right on that. Nowt to add.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Who is this "EU" that apparently acts with one mind and has an agenda? The UK is part of the EU; does that mean the UK has the agenda to create a superstate? If the answer is no, then your first statement is factually incorrect. The EU doesn't have an agenda to create a superstate.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Sounds good to me
            As a very, very long term plan I agree. Slowly break down the barriers over a century or more and it might work.

Who is this "EU" that apparently acts with one mind and has an agenda? The UK is part of the EU; does that mean the UK has the agenda to create a superstate?
            You don't know very much about the EU institutions do you?
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
              The EU doesn't have an agenda to create a superstate.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Sounds good to me.

A nice tier of adult supervision of selfish shortsighted UK politicians who can't be trusted to organise a piss up in a brewery
                Hang on you can reserve that statement for the day that the EU has any one of the last 40 years worth of its accounts officially audited signed off and agreed to be free of corruption or subverted payments...

Hell will freeze over first...

Comment

Oh great a new post full of FUD

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                    Hang on you can reserve that statement for the day that the EU has any one of the last 40 years worth of its accounts officially audited signed off and agreed to be free of corruption or subverted payments...
                    And UK Govt does not use bribes?

Comment

Working...
                    X