• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Seriously screwed up people

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously screwed up people

Most interesting news, not about the F* referendum, terrorism or football, is always in the Metro. Direct link here to actual comments here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c...your_students/

So what should we do with kids like that?

PS Being screwed up at a young age is not solely a human thing. I was watching BBC local news earlier and some con merchants were sedating badly behaved horses before selling them for use by children.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

F*** me.

Just read the first two posts. Those children are evil bast****.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      F*** me.

Just read the first two posts. Those children are evil bast****.
      Yep. Further down though:

It reminds me of the BDSM joke, "Hey, wanna take part in a non-consensual sex scene?" NO. "That's the spirit!"

Comment

If the children are evil what are the parents like?

Comment

I think I read the that night club mass murderer had a son.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

SWMBO is an intervention teacher at a primary in a particularly rough area of Manchester and has plenty of hair raising tales. They have had to put a lad in to the system last year that had assaulted every single teacher in the school. His favourite was to kick anyone in the face that forgot and put their head down when tying his shoelaces. This like 5 or 6 year old. No system is going to fix that. There are some seriously broken kids out there. We don't hear most of it as many of them will never get to integrate with public life. I really don't know why she does it but she lives for the job.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I believe with the real monsters it's not actually directly down to the parents in many cases. It tends to be a mental illness that the parents can't control because they aren't very good and it spirals. You can blame your standard scroat who has no morals and doesn't care on the way the parents brought them up but the really nasty ones are often even beyond their parents.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                I believe with the real monsters it's not actually directly down to the parents in many cases. It tends to be a mental illness that the parents can't control because they aren't very good and it spirals. You can blame your standard scroat who has no morals and doesn't care on the way the parents brought them up but the really nasty ones are often even beyond their parents.
                Kids like this will just self select their way into prison sooner or later. Either that or at some point they will find their self picking on the wrong adult and become a victim statistic. Either way they are desperately ****ed up. We had one such kid at my school he came in to school one morning screaming about a coconut man in red kickers that was coming to stab him. It was 8 in the morning and he had dropped a tab of Acid and washed it down with half a can of super brew for breakfast. christ knows where he ended up but I'm guessing its nowhere nice.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
                  Kids like this will just self select their way into prison sooner or later. Either that or at some point they will find their self picking on the wrong adult and become a victim statistic. Either way they are desperately ****ed up. We had one such kid at my school he came in to school one morning screaming about a coconut man in red kickers that was coming to stab him. It was 8 in the morning and he had dropped a tab of Acid and washed it down with half a can of super brew for breakfast. christ knows where he ended up but I'm guessing its nowhere nice.
                  How old was the kid?

It's not normal for kids who aren't teenagers to gain access to acid AND special brew.

Comment

How old was the kid?

It's not normal for kids who aren't teenagers to gain access to acid AND special brew.
                    12 beer was easy to find at that age so were drugs. One of the finest cleanest kids I ever knew turned into a total drug addict by the age of 16 he was a great kid massively intelligent and fun to be around. I never saw what happened I just found him in a doorway in the market one night I hadn't even noticed that he had dropped out of school. He was a mess.

I did say that I grew up in a nasty part of London.

Comment

Working...
                    X