• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

zog

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zog

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    450 dead in 60 attacks by Islamists in the first 7 days of Ramadan.

It's a period for inner reflection through fasting don't you know.
    Just out of interest, where has this violence been before 9-11 happened? Howcome it's got so bad over the last few years and why hasn't this been happening for decades?

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Just out of interest, where has this violence been before 9-11 happened? Howcome it's got so bad over the last few years and why hasn't this been happening for decades?
    Are you talking specifically about Islamist related mass shootings, or US mass shootings in general?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Oh dear. Sounds like the preamble to a conspiracy theory involving a collusion between Israel and Saudi Arabia.

If you care to study history, you'll find it has been happening for years. For example, Islamic Jihad during the 1980s in Lebanon. Or if you're after more Muslim/Muslim mass killings via non-terrorist means, the Iran/Iraq war, which lasted most of the 80s.

Now, I suggest you stay on topic.

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      Radicals is a good description.

These Christian radicals are bordering the edge of sanity too

Here Are All The People Applauding The Orlando Gay Club Shooter | Thought Catalog
      Conservatives, rather than radicals, surely?
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Oh dear. Sounds like the preamble to a conspiracy theory involving a collusion between Israel and Saudi Arabia.

If you care to study history, you'll find it has been happening for years. For example, Islamic Jihad during the 1980s in Lebanon. Or if you're after more Muslim/Muslim mass killings via non-terrorist means, the Iran/Iraq war, which lasted most of the 80s.

Now, I suggest you stay on topic.

Conservatives, rather than radicals, surely?
        So then on that basis Christianity is to blame for WW2 and WW3 not to mention all the other wars taking place in "Christian" countries. I find it astonishing that you mention Lebanon, Iraq and Iran to be honest. Iraq and Iran were at war for no religious reason - saddam invaded Iran for oil and is a Baathist which is against religion.

It's clear you really don't know your stuff so perhaps you need to go and do a little more reading before inadvertently (or intentionally?) misleading others.

Comment

Just to note that it's become clear we have a Muslim hating moderator on this forum with clear prejudice against Muslims/Arabs on racial and religious grounds (clear for all to see from his posts). Somebody who clearly entertains th idea of Zionism and the mass killing of Muslims. On that basis I have no issue being permanently banned as it would be no loss to no longer be a involved in an unofficial mouthpiece for hate and intolerance. Nice to see you have joined the club of Fox News, sky and the BBC.

For the record I'm from a mixed background and believe all religions lead to God. I see no difference between Muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus or other faiths in that they are trying to get to the same place. What I do hate is intolerance from any side whether it's right wing (as in this case) or religious extremism. They are both as bad as each other and feed off each other. They also belong together
          Last edited by NorthWestPerm2Contr; 14 June 2016, 08:06.

Comment

Just to note that it's become clear we have a Muslim hating moderator on this forum with clear prejudice against on racial grounds. Somebody who clearly entertains th idea of Zionism and the mass killing of Muslims. On that basis I have no issue being permanently banned as it would be no loss to no longer be a involved in an unofficial mouthpiece for hate and intolerance. Nice to see you have joined the club of Fox News, sky and the BBC.

For the record I'm from a mixed background and believe all religions lead to God. I see no difference between Muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus or other faiths in that they are trying to get to the same place. What I do hate is intolerance from any side whether it's right wing (as in this case) or religious extremism. They are both as bad as each other and feed off each other. They also belong together
            Nah the moderator just hates you.

Last time I checked the Beeb were being criticised for being Zionist.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Just to note that it's become clear we have a Muslim hating moderator on this forum with clear prejudice against on racial grounds. Somebody who clearly entertains th idea of Zionism and the mass killing of Muslims. On that basis I have no issue being permanently banned as it would be no loss to no longer be a involved in an unofficial mouthpiece for hate and intolerance. Nice to see you have joined the club of Fox News, sky and the BBC.

You really are a total bell end aren't you
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

For the record I'm from a mixed background and believe all religions lead to God. I see no difference between Muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus or other faiths in that they are trying to get to the same place.
                Congratulations NWP2C. You have just won the "Biggest lie told on CUK" award.

DodgyAgent - Now be a gentleman and hand the prize over to NWP2C.

Comment

I warned you not to go off topic, but you wouldn't let it lie. Now I've had to hive off those posts into a separate thread.

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Nah the moderator just hates you...
                  I don't hate him - I just think he's a bit single issue and rather narrow minded. Which is fine so long as he doesn't derail threads to further his agenda. Again.

I'm not sure why he thinks I hate Muslims though.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    I warned you not to go off topic, but you wouldn't let it lie. Now I've had to hive off those posts into a separate thread.
                    Stop moaning, you just did what the admin pays you for. What are you? French?

Comment

Working...
                    X