• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FTSE 100 constituents 52 week highs/lows

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FTSE 100 constituents 52 week highs/lows

Need recommendations for a site showing FTSE 100 constituents 52 wk/year highs and lows - any good sites?

thanks

FTSE 100 Share Price Index - FTSE100 Constituent Companies, Chart & History

You will have to click each one to get the 52 week high and low.

Comment

That was the one thing I don't want. Would just like to see an extra couple of columns for year hi/lo rather than having to drill down on each constituent.

I should have made it clear on my original request

Comment

Originally posted by ContractorBanking View Post
        That was the one thing I don't want. Would just like to see an extra couple of columns for year hi/lo rather than having to drill down on each constituent.

I should have made it clear on my original request
        Yes you should You've changed the specification half way through the delivery, and now we've got to jump through hoops to meet your deadline

Sick of this place!

Comment

I'm doing something similar myself using Qliksense - bit of a faff setting it up but don't know of anything with this already - sorry!
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

You would think something like this would already be out there but alas, its proving painful..

Comment

Working...
            X