• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Latest TNS Poll result!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest TNS Poll result!

Didn't crash the website.

Leave campaign ahead in latest TNS poll | TNS UK

London, 14th June - The latest EU referendum voting intention survey by TNS gives the Leave campaign a significant lead nine days out from polling day.

The survey of 2,497 adults in the UK gives the ‘Leave’ campaign a lead of 7 points over ‘Remain’. Voting intention among likely voters (including those not fully decided but leaning in one direction) is as follows:

Remain 40%, Leave 47%, Undecided/Would not vote 13%

'All interviews were conducted as online self- completion.'

Online surveys are unreliable. 6-million people in this country still don't use the internet.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Online surveys are unreliable. 6-million people in this country still don't use the internet.
      Which country. I'm guessing Germany as that's where you live
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Which country. I'm guessing Germany as that's where you live
        UK - I'm going to apply for a German passport too at some point. Always wanted two passports.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

That is an important point.

With the general election the only poll that was vaguely accurate was the one taken after people had voted physically at polling stations.

Every other poll whether online, on the doorstep or telephone was inaccurate.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Yes, but they're mostly old timers, who are far more likely to vote and vote leave!
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              Yes, but they're mostly old timers, who are far more likely to vote and vote leave!
              Stop it. You're upsetting our Remainers.

Comment

UK - I'm going to apply for a German passport too at some point. Always wanted two passports.
                hurry up, we might get shot of Scotland when we brexit and then you couldn't claim JSA in UK anymore.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
                  AKA coffin dodgers - to quote an MP whose name I forget.

Completely selfish of them since they're unlikely to see any 'benefits' of being out of the EU in their remaining lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    hurry up, we might get shot of Scotland when we brexit and then you couldn't claim JSA in UK anymore.
                    Never claimed jsa in my entire life.

Comment

Working...
                    X