• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Germany polygamy: Minister says migrants must abide by the law

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Germany polygamy: Minister says migrants must abide by the law

Perhaps they'll just move to the UK, where they can practice sharia law, expect council advice in Arabic, and so forth.

Germany polygamy: Minister says migrants must abide by the law - BBC News

Germany will not recognise polygamy or marriages involving minors, Justice Minister Heiko Maas has said
    "No-one who comes here has the right to put his cultural values or religious beliefs above our law," he told Bild.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Well that's screwed me up, a contractor with a wife in every town
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Well that's screwed me up, a contractor with a wife in every town
      It's fine if you use different identities...

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        Perhaps they'll just move to the UK, where they can practice sharia law, expect council advice in Arabic, and so forth.

Germany polygamy: Minister says migrants must abide by the law - BBC News
        Believe me, there is no Sharia Law in UK and neither is there any way Mr Muslim can import his multiple wives via any UK visa.

Having said that, whats the difference between multiple wives and one wife and several shags on the side bearing in mind a muslims wives do not live in the same space?

Comment

Muslim British Women Who Accept Polygamy Looking For Dating at Muslima.com

Oy vey!
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Blimey - polygamy still illegal tho in UK, some total munters on there, some honeys as well - one or two. And I do like the well formed Arabic/Pakistani woman, not so much the indians lasses tho, can be a bit chunky and hairy.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              Blimey - polygamy still illegal tho in UK, some total munters on there, some honeys as well - one or two. And I do like the well formed Arabic/Pakistani woman, not so much the indians lasses tho, can be a bit chunky and hairy.

My favourite by far.

Comment

If only the Germans ran the EU.

How long now until the 4th Reich is complete?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

My favourite by far.
                  Your choice is based on the size of her gold piles?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Your choice is based on the size of her gold piles?
                    Are they something like gold teeth?

Comment

Working...
                    X