• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM for Manchester Drinks "Lurker"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM for Manchester Drinks "Lurker"

Give your forum knowledge, You've obviously been around for a while, so bloody sign up and get involved, I understand the reason y say you don't want people to know who you really are, you can be on the forum and anonymous too.

Only those there last night know the truth and seeing as a six foot six, black transvestite scared the crap out of us were not gonna say anything!

Hell no one knew XXXX stalked YYYU until NLUK told us he drove past his house several times

Oooops!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Only those there last night know the truth and seeing as a six foot six, black transvestite scared the crap out of us were not gonna say anything!

Hell no one knew XXXX stalked YYYU until NLUK told us he drove past his house several times

Oooops!
    Sounds like NLyUK.

Comment

Give your forum knowledge, You've obviously been around for a while, so bloody sign up and get involved, I understand the reason y say you don't want people to know who you really are, you can be on the forum and anonymous too.

Oooops!
      There's a crime-stoppers reward for information regarding that firebombing incident.....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        There's a crime-stoppers reward for information regarding that firebombing incident.....
        Trap 3 in the gents unusable again?
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Oooops!
          WTF are prattling on about.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Looks like drinks were spiked at the Manchester do
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Those who need to know know, those that don't don't
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                Looks like drinks were spiked at the Manchester do
                Didn't need to - that IPA they had was 5.6%

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                  Didn't need to - that IPA they had was 5.6%
                  The tranny was something to do with you, I presume
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    The tranny was something to do with you, I presume
                    Only cos I walked there down canal street and he followed me. I'm like a latter day pied piper.

Comment

Working...
                    X