• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Darn Spying Ruskies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darn Spying Ruskies

So here I was minding my own business & posting battle tactics for WoW Pet Battles & I noticed that among the people on the forum (a WoW Guild specific one) at that time was one Majestic-12 [Bot]

I must admit that despite, a 75% success rate, I did not expect my battle team tactics to be of that much interest....
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
    So here I was minding my own business & posting battle tactics for WoW Pet Battles & I noticed that among the people on the forum (a WoW Guild specific one) at that time was one Majestic-12 [Bot]

I must admit that despite, a 75% success rate, I did not expect my battle team tactics to be of that much interest....
    75% success rate you say... It's reading up on your tactics so it can beat you next time around..,,
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post

Pet battles? You heartless people

Comment

I have absolutely no idea what the first post means!
        Can someone translate or does it mean I am now way too old?
        So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

It's atW's (Alexei summit or other) company. Google Majestic SEO. Very impressive.

PS Not got much hair left tho have ya atw?
          PPS Hmmm. That's 4 CUKers I have the real identity of. No one I hate unfortunately. Got me home made gun ready.
          Last edited by xoggoth; 17 June 2016, 20:21.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Don't worry, the bot will be back round in 18 months to check your page again.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              PPS Hmmm. That's 4 CUKers I have the real identity of. No one I hate unfortunately. Got me home made gun ready.
              Your details have been handed over to the relevant authorities.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Pet Battles? Don't kill any squirrels or the Bot will strike.....

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

PS Not got much hair left tho have ya atw?
                  Have you actually contracted alongside any?

I have.

They were all really sweet. One was always on CUK while working.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Have you actually contracted alongside any?
                    Just one. I shot him but don't tell anyone.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X