• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC weather

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC weather

The BBC app on my mobile says it is dry all morning until 16:00 hours and currently it's sunny where I am
    However it's torrential rain since 6:40 when I woke up and not likely to stop soon.

Luckily accuweather tells me it's raining now

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    The BBC app on my mobile says it is dry all morning until 16:00 hours and currently it's sunny where I am
    However it's torrential rain since 6:40 when I woke up and not likely to stop soon.

Luckily accuweather tells me it's raining now
    Does Carol feature on the BBC app too?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Does Carol feature on the BBC app too?

In the paid version only. Every time you pay a pound extra a piece of clothing drops off.

Comment

In the paid version only. Every time you pay a pound extra a piece of clothing drops off.
        Ok, then it is NLyUK.

Comment

Accuweather sucks. It seems to take the most extreme possibility and present it as fact.

Comment

Your mistake is looking out the window. Why do you believe that what your eyes are telling you is more accurate than what your mobile app is telling you?
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I use WeatherPro by Meteo Group. It's pretty much bang-on every time. The predicted radar patterns are usually accurate to almost the minute where I live.

Comment

I use the iWindow app

Only £5.99 download from the app store.

You turn on the app - it turns on the camera and you point it at the window - you can then see what the weather is like

a bargain for only £5.99 I reckon

and that's why I choose Apple - for those really clever little extras they provide

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  I use the iWindow app

Only £5.99 download from the app store.

You turn on the app - it turns on the camera and you point it at the window - you can then see what the weather is like

a bargain for only £5.99 I reckon

and that's why I choose Apple - for those really clever little extras they provide
                  Can't you just look out of the window yourself ??!

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
                    Can't you just look out of the window yourself ??!
                    His mum's basement doesn't have windows.

Comment

Working...
                    X