• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Farage helping or hindering Leave?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Farage helping or hindering Leave?

He just seems to be the poster boy for making Leave look like a bunch of small-minded racist bigots, which can't be doing them many favours.

Case in point...

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    He just seems to be the poster boy for making Leave look like a bunch of small-minded racist bigots, which can't be doing them many favours.

Case in point...

When I look at these two pictures, the first thing that springs to my mind, is to open a Bus Company.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It makes it look like Nigel is at the front of the queue for UK handouts...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        When I look at these two pictures, the first thing that springs to my mind, is to open a Bus Company.
        Germany went with trains rather than buses.

Comment

See, that's the type of left field thinking that have put the Germans in charge of Europe today.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Letting immigrants experience our trains might be the best way to discourage them from settling here.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              See, that's the type of left field thinking that have put the Germans in charge of Europe today.
              That Beeching chap has a lot to answer for.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Be interesting to see the next set of polls... If recent events don't wake people up to the foundation of Farage and his cronies then I think we have a very hateful future ahead of us....

Comment

Originally posted by dx4100 View Post
                  Be interesting to see the next set of polls... If recent events don't wake people up to the foundation of Farage and his cronies then I think we have a very hateful future ahead of us....
                  what some mentally ill bloke shooting an MP and a picture of refugees looking slightly similar to another picture of refugees?

Good to see the Bremainers are basing their hopes on clear facts.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It is a very stupid poster.

Luckily, the Sun readers have been told how to vote already. Phew!

Comment

Working...
                    X