• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bob's attack

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob's attack

I get like 10 invites a day on LN from bobs . Why would they even want to have someone on the list 2000 miles away?
    Anyone experiencing the same?

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
    I get like 10 invites a day on LN from bobs . Why would they even want to have someone on the list 2000 miles away?
    they want your contacts to spam them just like agents
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

"LN" ?

Is that some sort of abbreviation for Grinder?

Comment

I just flick them off into the I don't know this person pile. But I also have my contacts hidden now because unfortunately agents can't be professional or discreet.

Comment

What is the average salary for India?
          In 2009, the average monthly income in India was Rs 3000 . If we assume 160 hours worked per month, that comes out to Rs 18.75 per hour, which is about 0.40 USD per hour. Given that about half of the country lives on a dollar per person per day , this estimate sounds reasonable.
          With unemployment of only 3.3% that means over a billion people works at such rate in that country
          Damn;o
          Last edited by diseasex; 17 June 2016, 15:13.

Comment

Every so often I give them a chance to see if they've grown up, but no, last week super me role - proper Unix virtualisation, i.e. POWER and SPARC in Basel, 350€ a day, rate not even in CHF's. They do the same for Swedish roles, always Euro despite CH and SE not having the Euro...

I don't get it - to fill these roles they must get total chunts (I don't subscribe to the Indians on visas theory because I understand how these things work, unlike most on here), but then again I know the SP, but can't be bothered explaining it at the moment....

Comment

So what are Bobs from Egypt called?
              That's where I seem to get most of my requests from on LN, very odd!

$26 Billion for Petes sake!
              So now I am worried, am I being deceived, just how much sugar is really in a spoon full!

Comment

Pot, kettle?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  "LN" ?

Is that some sort of abbreviation for Grindr?
                  FTFY but I've a feeling I shouldn't have.......
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X