• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quite like this - the 1/2 bike

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite like this - the 1/2 bike

Very hipster.

Like the Sinclair C5.

Utterly pointless.

Comment

Saw it on t'telly the other day - described as a cross between running and cycling. Looks nice and portable for commuters.

Comment

Will they change cities to accommodate it?

That is the real question.

Comment

Surely this is half a bicycle:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            Surely this is half a bicycle:

The other thing is a tricycle as it has 3 wheels.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Does it fold down? Otherwise it's not useful in London as you can't take it on the train or tube. Also it needs to be able to be taken into offices etc so it's not nicked.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Does it fold down? Otherwise it's not useful in London as you can't take it on the train or tube. Also it needs to be able to be taken into offices etc so it's not nicked.
                Yep, folds nicely. Quite tempting - would want to try one first!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Yep, folds nicely. Quite tempting - would want to try one first!
                  I would love whizzing past the little kids in my neighbourhood. Though everyone older than 8 would think I'm a hipster.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                    I would love whizzing past the little kids in my neighbourhood. Though everyone older than 8 would think I'm a hipster.
                    And they come in pink

Shop | Halfbike | The compact and light standing bike, anywhere with you!

A valid company purchase, I would think

Comment

Working...
                    X