• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The failed brexit camp laid bare

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The failed brexit camp laid bare

This vote has made allies of the bitterest enemies as it is more important that any choice we have ever made in this country. If you are not sure who to vote for, let people you trust decide. If anyone knows of any other for either side feel free to add the names but I really struggled to find any noteworthy support for the Leave campaign

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    This vote has made allies of the bitterest enemies as it is more important that any choice we have ever made in this country. If you are not sure who to vote for, let people you trust decide. If anyone knows of any other for either side feel free to add the names but I really struggled to find any noteworthy support for the Leave campaign

Well we can all see just who YOU are supporting, so that ought to convince a few teeterers within CUK to lurch in the direction of LEAVE anyway. Keep up the good work you sad little individual.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Dear Scotland, we're so glad you decided to remain. I don't recall any sensible voices for independence, and you would've been no more significant than Guernsey, had you made the wrong choice. Go you!

Comment

I did actually 'lol' at ISIS newsletter.

Comment

Bremain favours the rich and powerful, and most well-known people are in that group. So it is no surprise that the Bremain group is more heavily represented there.

Comment

Good job it is up to 30 odd million people to decide and not just a few rich people.

Which is kind of the fookin point.

Comment

Throughout world history the interests of ordinary people have never mattered.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Throughout world history the interests of ordinary people have never mattered.
                And then a bloody revolution comes along.
                http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                  And then a bloody referendum comes along.
                  ftfy

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
                    Bremain favours the rich and powerful, and most well-known people are in that group. So it is no surprise that the Bremain group is more heavily represented there.
                    Like this chap: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arron_Banks
                    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X