• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

RIP Bob Williamson...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Bob Williamson...

Bolton comic...

RIP Bob...

http://bobwilliamson.org
    Last edited by stek; 19 June 2016, 21:42.

I'm actually shedding tears now, u lot might never heard of him, he was in Corrie a few times and also featured at the end of a couple of Phoenix Nights eps, as one of the lame acts being auditioned, he was the one with crappy toy bear as a double act thing.

Used to see him a lot in the Bottom Bull up Bury New Road, and latterly (well, over 10 years ago!) cracking jokes in Greenhalgh's pastie shop same road. Proper local lad nearly made it but didn't but there's stuff about online to remember him by.

Think he was Bet Lynch's boyfriend on Corrie for a bit.

Comment

I worked with Dave Spikey's older brother, just as funny as Dave. He had serious health issues and I think that he died some years ago.

Shame that.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
      X