• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Caught: Brillo on Guardian.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caught: Brillo on Guardian.

My ex-wife is angry that I’m happy with my new partner | Life and style | The Guardian

Originally posted by Brillopad
    The dilemma I have two ex-wives: two children with one, and another child with the other. I see my children all the time, have never missed child support payments, attend events and help as much as I can. My relationship with my second ex is strong, but not with my first. I’ve recently begun a new relationship with someone who has a young son. I am really happy and treat him as my own. I completely love them both and think I am finally content. She has met my children although we have not stated we are partners. My second ex is happy for me. My first ex, however, has banned me from going anywhere with my new partner when I have the older two children. It has meant we have missed family events and my partner doesn’t get to know my older children. If I try to stand up to my first ex she becomes abusive and brings up our break-up, which was more than seven years ago. I don’t know what to do. If I put my new partner first I get accused of neglect; if I play nice with my first ex she takes advantage.
    Caught you with your pants down fecker !

Fook me

So he is on now on third partner with kids and the first one only got dumped 7 years ago.

Maybe a good piece of advice would be to stop thinking with his dick?

Comment

. If I try to stand up to my first ex she becomes abusive and brings up our break-up, which was more than seven years ago. I don’t know what to do. If I put my new partner first I get accused of neglect; if I play nice with my first ex she takes advantage.
      hmm so he married a bunny boiler, rebounded on someone with a bit more sense who probably got tired of being attacked by a nutty ex wife so told him she couldn't stand it anymore. Now finally he thinks he has found someone he can be happy with.

As for thinking with his dick as the agony aunts tell boys who have been trapped by a needle through the condom or 'of course I'm on the pill' it takes two to tango!

see two sides to the story. Are you telling me you never went out with more than 1 girl decade?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        hmm so he married a bunny boiler, rebounded on someone with a bit more sense who probably got tired of being attacked by a nutty ex wife so told him she couldn't stand it anymore. Now finally he thinks he has found someone he can be happy with.

As for thinking with his dick as the agony aunts tell boys who have been trapped by a needle through the condom or 'of course I'm on the pill' it takes two to tango!

see two sides to the story. Are you telling me you never went out with more than 1 girl decade?
        I went out/boned many women - did not feel the need to procreate though....

Also maybe i just managed to avoid bunny boilers but then thinking back i was pretty up front about what i wanted so maybe never wasted any time trying to charm my way into a ladies pants.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          I went out/boned many women - did not feel the need to procreate though....

Also maybe i just managed to avoid bunny boilers but then thinking back i was pretty up front about what i wanted so maybe never wasted any time trying to charm my way into a ladies pants.
          I too managed the same, my mate on the other hand found himself a bunny boiler. We all warned him off, but he was in love and she was too 'stupid' to remember to take the pill. He will be picking bits up from that relationship for the rest of his life. OK he wasn't the brightest tool but he was a nice bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Maybe a good piece of advice would be to stop thinking with his dick?
            One cannot change the innate. But if you think its going to rain, its a good idea to wear a waterproof.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              One cannot change the innate. But if you think its going to rain, its a good idea to wear a waterproof.
              I would suggest you always use your own.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                I would suggest you always use your own.
                Indeed you can't trust some people. Sad but true.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                  Indeed you can't trust some people. Sad but true.
                  I was thinking of this - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-36486899
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I don’t know what to do.
                    Cant be Brillo, as he would know what to do, as he has had more than enough "practice".
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X