• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Badabing, badaBOOOOM...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Badabing, badaBOOOOM...

ClientCo manager has confirmed today that the US management have sent him my signed contract for the next 11 months.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Congrats
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Comment

Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

Hope you still find the time for your modding duties, wouldn't want the forum to go down hill

BTW, I'm going to send you a case of Babylonstoren Babel, is that OK?
          Last edited by WTFH; 21 June 2016, 11:36. Reason: part of my modding duties.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

Hope you still find the time for your modding duties, wouldn't want the forum to go down hill
            Admins got a plan. He PMed me to check if I am ok with him reinstating MF as a mod.

Sure you know what I replied.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

BTW, I'm going to send you a case of Babylonstoren Babel, is that OK?

I'll do my best.

Comment

You should have taken the permie offer. It would make you happier

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  I'll do my best.
                  I have a feeling you will
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
                    You should have taken the permie offer. It would make you happier

Not really, I don't agree ethically with that company and I know the type of people they employ.

Comment

Working...
                    X