• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

2+3+6=11

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2+3+6=11

Why has the government chosen 23/6 as the date on which the UK sheeple vote for their perpetual servitude to the EUSSR? I think our favourite pro-Brexit news outlet can explain:

11 examples of Illuminati numerology | Veterans Today

Why would you find something like that? What kind of bat-tulip crazy stuff did you type into Google for that to be the answer???

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
      Why would you find something like that? What kind of bat-tulip crazy stuff did you type into Google for that to be the answer???

Searched for: Brexit who killed Jo Cox

Then I followed the links.

Comment

Don't forget to take your own pen!
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Searched for: Brexit who killed Jo Cox

Then I followed the links.
          That is bloody terrifying...

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
            That is bloody terrifying...
            One of our Brexit friends suggested earlier that the Jo Cox killing was a plot, so it got me thinking. Won't do it again.

Comment

"9 is the square of 3, as 3 is the square root of 9" - spooky, that can't be a coincidence surely

Anyway he's got it all wrong because the atrocity in the US happened on 11/9, not 9/11, so the logic is all to ****, the truth is that number 11 is Peking Duck and 9 is pork balls so if you want the truth take a peek at the balls of someone porky (then duck?). FLC? MF?

The truth is out there!

Comment

Originally posted by Bacchus View Post
                "9 is the square of 3, as 3 is the square root of 9" - spooky, that can't be a coincidence surely

Anyway he's got it all wrong because the atrocity in the US happened on 11/9, not 9/11, so the logic is all to ****, the truth is that number 11 is Peking Duck and 9 is pork balls so if you want the truth take a peek at the balls of someone porky (then duck?). FLC? MF?

The truth is out there!
                Ah but was it? Date and time notation in the United States differs from that used in other English-speaking countries. Traditionally, dates are written in the "month day, year" order ("December 12, 1999")
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Anyway he's got it all wrong because the atrocity in the US happened on 11/9, not 9/11, so the logic is all to ****
                  I always wondered if the 7/7 bombers chose the date specifically to avoid this confusion.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Anyway he's got it all wrong because the atrocity in the US happened on 11/9, not 9/11, so the logic is all to ****, the truth is that number 11 is Peking Duck and 9 is pork balls[/B] so if you want the truth take a peek at the balls of someone porky (then duck?). FLC? MF?

The truth is out there!
                    You're mistaken - it's Chicken biryani and a cauliflower bhaji. Hmm, making me feel hungry.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X