• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How was your 'Coffee' sir?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How was your 'Coffee' sir?

'Fellatio cafe' where customers receive oral sex while drinking coffee set to open - African Spotlight

A ‘fellatio cafe’ where customers receive oral sex while they drink their coffee is set to be opened in Switzerland.

Switzerland

The outlet, set to be up and running in Geneva by the end of the year, would see men ordering a coffee before their choosing their prostitute on an iPad.

Customers would pay more than £40 for the drink and sex act, according to the firm Facegirl, which is modelling the idea on similar establishments in Thailand

£40 for coffee from what I hear that is cheap for Switzerland.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    I see why Stek is going to CH.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      should put a smile on his face.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

should put a smile on his face.
        Well, if you don't believe in Oral sex, keep your mouth shut

Comment

£40, bah! These things are too pricey. When is the government going to introduce a pensioners' free brothel pass?
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
            £40, bah! These things are too pricey. When is the government going to introduce a pensioners' free brothel pass?
            To hell with the government. Admin has arranged NLYUK for you old farts.

Or you have the good old .

Comment

should put a German on his face.
              FTFY

Comment

Comment

good idea that

i think i would like to try the finger froth a peno with a double shot

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                    Well I got the mrs with me, but no matter, not interested, I don't drink coffee....

Comment

Working...
                    X