• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who will vote for at the next general election?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who will vote for at the next general election?

Vote UKIP!

Will there be a UKJEU party? UK join the EU.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Vote UKIP!

I think they will do well following the UK cave in to the EU.

I will vote for whoever has the harshest retrospective penalties for aggressive tax avoiders.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Vote UKIP!

Still need UKIP.

LibLabCon will take us straight back into the EU at the 1st opportunity.

Comment

Peter Hitchens was on a bit of a rant yesterday proclaiming the traditional left-right politics over and suggesting we need new parties along leave-remain lines. I hate the smug , but he certainly makes a good point.

People only vote UKIP under the strict understanding that they'd never win. A bit like the LibDems in 2010.

I'd probably vote LibDem now to be honest. You can't vote Labour, unless they come up with someone good, and I'm certainly not going to vote for Boris' Tories, so the cuddly jumper LibDems are all that's left. Not that they'll win.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            Not that they'll win.
            That's what everyone thought about Brexit.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Still need UKIP.

LibLabCon will take us straight back into the EU at the 1st opportunity.
              We all know how this ends.

Comment

Peter Hitchens was on a bit of a rant yesterday proclaiming the traditional left-right politics over and suggesting we need new parties along leave-remain lines. I hate the smug , but he certainly makes a good point.

People only vote UKIP under the strict understanding that they'd never win. A bit like the LibDems in 2010.

I'd probably vote LibDem now to be honest. You can't vote Labour, unless they come up with someone good, and I'm certainly not going to vote for Boris' Tories, so the cuddly jumper LibDems are all that's left. Not that they'll win.
                They said that in Scotland, the process is called Ulsterisation, where politics entirely revolves around nationhood.

It wont happen and should not happen.

UKIP should die soon, certainly after we leave, and I don't think we will go back again.

Comment

Unfortunately if other people feel like you they will win.

Lib Dems are very good local campaigners in some areas.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Here's a cunning ploy to ensure they don't get elected:

Tim Farron steps up campaign to keep Britain in the EU

Liberal Democrat leader Tim Farron has pledged to fight the next General Election on a platform taking Britain back into Europe.

Tim Farron has now said that in any upcoming national election he will promise to rejoin the European Union.

Lib Dem leader Tim Farron said: “For many millions of people, this was not just a vote about Europe. It was a howl of anger at politicians and institutions who they felt they were out of touch and had let them down.

"The Liberal Democrats will fight the next election on a clear and unequivocal promise to restore British prosperity and role in the world, with the United Kingdom in the European Union, not out. If you agree with us, join us to make this happen.”

Comment

Working...
                    X