• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pounded By The Pound: Turned Gay By The Socioeconomic Implications Of Britain Leaving

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pounded By The Pound: Turned Gay By The Socioeconomic Implications Of Britain Leaving

Was only a matter of time...

When Alex learns that Britain has decided to leave the European Union, he’s shocked by just hold normal everything seems. But the calm doesn’t last as Alex is suddenly accosted by a giant living coin from the not so distant future.

In this horrific future where Britain has left the EU, four story busses lie strewn about the streets of London after a failed plan to cut costs, the Queen’s Guard have been replaced by flying reptiles with machine guns and the River Thames runs red with molten lava.

Now Alex and his handsome sentient pound must travel back to the past and sway the vote for European solidarity, by proving that all you need is love.

https://www.amazon.com/Pounded-Pound...dp/B01HJXVP8G/
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Off to the Kemptown (Brighton) gay sauna.

PS Actually just the village club, not so exciting.
    PPS But less painful.
    PPPS Goodnight CUK loonies.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Guten natch
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Review: "I picked this book as a protest. I didn't think I'd actually GET it."

Comment

Working...
        X