• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Missing Person - Please Help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Person - Please Help

Name : George Osborne
    Missing Since : 22rd June 2016
    Last Seen Location : 11 Downing Street, London

George was last seen 4 days ago in London and later tweeting about doom & gloom on the internet. Described as 4'11 with no backbone, George had been very happy earlier in the week before disappearing after his friends had a little vote & excluded him. George had about $350M in his wallet having borrowed the money from his friend Nigel Farage who said he'd be saving it next week.

Friends are a little worried. David Cameron, Unemployed from London, holidaying in Cornwall said 'George is upset that he's lost some friends in Europe and could do something stupid'. Another friend Boris stated 'We've placed a small cage outside Tory Headquarters with an envelope addressed to George that has an invite to participate in another competition. But I think I may win that as well. LOL'

If you sight George, please phone Jean Claude Junkcer who has a job waiting for him.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

He was spotted in Vegas last night with Sas.

Comment

Last spotted staring at Theresa May's boobs. He might be in her basement.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          Last spotted staring at Theresa May's boobs. He might be in her basement.
          I really hope that isn't a euphemism.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            I really hope that isn't a euphemism.
            It came from me. What did you expect?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              It came from me. What did you expect?
              Honestly? I expect you're busy telling your mum all about your clever joke, and asking her to unwrap another bacon cheeseburger for you.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                Honestly? I expect you're busy telling your mum all about your clever joke, and asking her to unwrap another bacon cheeseburger for you.
                That's next. Let me first finish off with Andyw's mum ....

Comment

I thought we were "all in this together"
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    I thought we were "all in this together"
                    In what? The slumber party in May's basement?

Comment

Working...
                    X