• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I blame MF

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I blame MF

Just realized this is all MF's fault.

Brexit was nailed on from the moment he walked away from that permie job in the states. And it's now £50k he's walked away from in August not £40.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Originally posted by eek View Post
    And it's now £50k he's walked away from in August not £40.

To make myself feel better though, our share price has also dropped 20% in the last week. So back to where I was.

Also, nobody knows I've quit. I haven't told anyone yet, as my boss wanted to break the news to his boss. Which he hasn't done?

Weird.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

To make myself feel better though, our share price has also dropped 20% in the last week. So back to where I was.

Also, nobody knows I've quit. I haven't told anyone yet, as my boss wanted to break the news to his boss. Which he hasn't done?

Weird.
      he is waiting for the champagne delivery before the bosses party ?
      Last edited by vetran; 27 June 2016, 15:02. Reason: must stop typing & talking its too much for my little brain
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Sorry, it does appear after 4 years deciding if I wanted to go, all of a sudden everyone is doing it.

Cameron
        40 x Labour Politicians
        Roy Hodgson

Fricking wannabes!!!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

i blame NF Nigel Farage, I mean

Comment

Working...
          X