• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farage -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farage -

Please get out of the EU parliament.

You're embarrassing!!!
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

You're embarrassing!!!
    I thought he was on the Fisheries Committee. He's done our fishermen proud in any case.

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...reater-catches

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      I thought he was on the Fisheries Committee. He's done our fishermen proud in any case.

Feck me is there anything the Leave camp have not reneged on?

Comment

Him and his best friend Marine Le Pen.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

You're embarrassing!!!
          Oh he's really getting us in a mess isn't he. Terrible speech.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Complete bell end. Excuse my language, but is he deliberately trying to torpedo any hope of a favorable trade deal?
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Oh he's really getting us in a mess isn't he. Terrible speech.
              Can you image him in the Westminister parliament?

I wonder if Carswell and the rest of the UK tribe can kick him out permanently?
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Complete bell end. Excuse my language, but is he deliberately trying to torpedo any hope of a favorable trade deal?
                I reckon he could be a Russian spy
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I reckon he could be a Russian spy
                  Farage thinks about Putin while showering

Farage thinks about Putin while showering

NIGEL Farage has named Vladimir Putin as his favourite politician and revealed that he often thinks of him while showering.

But the Ukip leader insisted there was nothing homo-erotic about his feelings for the Russian president and that they could easily share a hotel bed if there was some kind of booking error.

He added: “Like Russia, Ukip is a place for strongly heterosexual men who admire each other’s virility.

“Like President Putin, we love our country, we love our armed forces and we love our indigenous, sweaty working class men.

“I often think about President Putin while I’m showering because that’s where I do most of my thinking. I decided to oppose gay marriage just as I was coming to the end of a particularly interesting shower.”

A Kremlin spokesman said: “Mr Farage is virile and manly. We have sent him a signed photo of President Putin on a horse.”

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post

so quotas will probably remain the same until Brexit is complete - shocking.

Until we negotiate we don't know what we will get - shocking.

Hang em high!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X