• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

0% PCP Offer Vs Lease

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0% PCP Offer Vs Lease

I have comparing various PCP / lease offers on my next car and have seen a 0% PCP offer which sounds tempting, in effect an interest free car.
    Would this compare better than a standard lease deal, or are they incomparable ? I am struggling to see the logic of comparison so seeing what people think.

What is the car make and model BTW?

Comment

Mazda 3 or Mazda 6 - both offer 0% PCP deals currently.

Comment

There's quite a few on 0% HP or PCP...

https://www.carwow.co.uk/best/Cars-f...r-cent-finance
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Don't forget, nothing is free. You'll be paying for it some how. They will just have shifted the cost somewhere else to make it look like you are getting something at 0%.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
            I have comparing various PCP / lease offers on my next car and have seen a 0% PCP offer which sounds tempting, in effect an interest free car.
            Would this compare better than a standard lease deal, or are they incomparable ? I am struggling to see the logic of comparison so seeing what people think.
            The economy is on a verge of collapse and you want to lease car???

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Don't forget, nothing is free. You'll be paying for it some how.
              Jesus Christ, marriage has made you bitter, man!

Comment

I like the Mazda and will probably get a 3 series, although not sure that whilst I can get one at 0% that I should, instead of leasing one.

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
                  I like the Mazda and will probably get a 3 series, although not sure that whilst I can get one at 0% that I should, instead of leasing one.
                  Don't forget to check the broker prices (carwow, drivethedeal, broadspeed) if looking at PCP deals...

I will stick to my £120 a month top of the range Passat for the next 23 months though...
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

If you clean the seats, you won't stick to your Passat as much.

Do you ever drive a BMW on the M40?
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X