• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best impression of threaded

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best impression of threaded

Check out the list of impressions by threaded posted by honourable members of this forum. To prevent obvious bias the names of those who acted as threaded are kept confidential until the winning entry is determined. The entry that gets most votes will get 10 gold bars and a crate of fine wine from threadeds' vault.

The only posts that were deemed eligible are those that were signed properly as threaded and were remotely noteworthy.

For the benefit of mentally deficient - vote number refers to the threadeds' impressions below:

--------------------------------------------------------------

1. Sun Tzu was at Sandhurst, I was his Commanding Officer.

Threaded.

2. Only riff raff drive "beamers". I have a matching pair of Bentley Continental Gt's. One for each foot.

threaded

3. (in a thread called "My Lunch"):

A cow.

Threaded.

4. (in a thread about Bussiness Bank)

I prefer First Galactic Bank - very high level of interest because it is located on a planet that has 7 years in space of 1 earthly year.

threaded

5. Peasant!!! I only use £500 notes.

threaded

6. (in a thread Oldest Computer games)

I like playing hide-n-seek in my gold vault.

threaded.

7. (In thread "Your First Contracting Gig")

I fixed old abacus used by Archimedes in exchange for gold bar that he was given to find out if it is fake or not. I gave him my g-string and we called it even.

threaded.

8. (In a thread Best rates: Java/J2EE or C#/.NET)

Z# contracts gave me top dollar.

threaded.

9. (In a thread "Who has the most GCSES/O Levels")

I have all the O-levels in the world, which is only fair as I set all the papers and wrote the specimen answers when I was at kindergarten.

Threaded.

10. (in a thread What kind of contractor are you?)

Obese, omnipotent, over-arching.

Threaded

--------------------------------------------------------------

Don't be a pig and vote for the best impersonation without looking at threads who used it.
    20.00%
    10.00%
    0.00%
    20.00%
    0.00%
    10.00%
    10.00%
    0.00%
    20.00%
    10.00%

SKA writing itself these days AtW?
    First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

I typed my SKA² code using my left leg.

threaded.

Comment

Alexei, you seriously need to get a girlfriend. Even if it is a blow up one ....
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

If I were you Alexei, I'd be working my way down the Russian Brides website, sampling the products as much as possible, wooing them with my tales of SKA millions and my residency permit.

Comment

You confuse me with threaded

Comment

Boy AtW get a LIFE MAN!!!!!! You are seriously need to get out more!! Do you have a girlfriend? Forget that do you have a friend? Just stay away from this board for 24 hours. Get some fresh air.

Chico in "diagnosing compulsive behaviour mode"
              Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Comment

I was going to vote but there's no option starting 3.1415...

Comment

Originally posted by Chico
                  Boy AtW get a LIFE MAN!!!!!! You are seriously need to get out more!! Do you have a girlfriend? Forget that do you have a friend? Just stay away from this board for 24 hours. Get some fresh air.

Chico in "diagnosing compulsive behaviour mode"
                  Talking of girlfriends, How is the virgin Mary BTW?

Comment

Crikey, only 9 votes?

It took me a while to assemble the above selection of outstanding impressions of threaded, the least you can do is vote for one of my own impressions in that list!

Comment

Working...
                    X